I am a UKCP registered psychotherapist in training. I am currently working towards graduation in Core Process Psychotherapy from the Karuna Institute.
As a therapist, I offer a compassionate and spacious environment where you can bring all aspects of yourself. Every part of you is welcome here and there are no subjects that cannot be explored. You might come to therapy because you are experiencing difficult or unbearable feelings or perhaps you would like to understand yourself more deeply or find meaning in your life. There is no right or wrong reason to try therapy.
- I currently have availability to see clients during the day on Thursdays
- I work from The Practice Rooms on Upper York Street off Stokes Croft
- I offer a free 30 minute introductory session to explore how we might work together
- For subsequent sessions, I charge £35 for 1 hour of one-to-one therapy on a weekly basis
- You can read about how I work or feel free to get in touch if you would like to know more